What we will do together:
- Discuss your vision, goals, and needs for your space.
- Apply the wisdom of “A place for everything, and everything in its place.”
- Put things where they are needed and used.
- Decide whether anything can be given away, donated, recycled, or tossed.
- Try to use storage containers you already have, reducing the need to spend more money.
- Look for unused or underused space.
- Determine your preferred storage “style” (what works for you) – e.g. drawers versus shelves.
- Assessment – Gather raw information, and determine specific needs and goals.
- Plan – Create a prioritized list of how we will proceed through the project(s).
- Implementation – Complete the hands-on “work” of decluttering.
- Evaluation and Maintenance – Check that new systems are working, and adjust if necessary.
- Residential organizing and decluttering, including garage, basement, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and storage spaces
- Managing paperwork and files, especially receipts for income tax purposes
|Copyright © 2017 Arrange My Place, Toronto